miércoles, 5 de agosto de 2020

THEMED POST 3

I don't know what I could talk about, so I will talk about the present my family life in quarantine. I started living my quarantine from March and I started to stay at home without the possibility of leaving, only my mother who was still working. But the company with the pandemic in the middle became demanding on workers, and unfortunately my mother was one of many who became unemployed as a result of Covid-19.

Economically we had just the right amount of what the company established and the government was still not helping us due to administrative errors, so it had to be divided between common expenses and rent. Although she had to "tighten the pocket" at home, I had my mother more with me, something that when I worked, I rarely saw her and we rarely met at a table. Speaking from the present with the pandemic involved I share every moment with it, she pampers us even more now with food and desserts. We recently moved due to financial shortages where doors were opened to us.

In my case during quarantine, It has helped me give it the important weight of what people mean and older adults are more affected by Covid-19. That's why I don't let the pandemic take me away from my grandparents, I call them whenever I can asking them about their physical well-being.





No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Video

Creo que no se puede visualizar desde el mismo blog dejaré el link: https://youtu.be/tiAFL01z1No