The opinions and movement of thought, I find useful for the creation of conversations and debates that arise on relevant issues at present; where it helps to take different positions and visions that an other contributes regarding a subject. It is important to generate these types of spaces to generate optimal solutions and interventions.
I believe that respect is essential when someone makes their individual vision of something known so that each individual contribution generates a constant and changing dialogue over time.
There are types of people who do not find what they think relevant, and mainly criticism is not taken into account. Why do I say criticism? Because I think people generally don't throw bad comments to harm someone, but rather constructive criticism regarding the person or some thought said. As for my person, I attribute importance in those types of criticisms, although they are always unexpected and we do not want to receive them haha, Being honest affects in a certain way, because we are used to the recognitions and distinctions among other people, where we bring out our best abilities and skills. But that in the long run leads us to excessive competitiveness, generating isolation, envy and rivalry in different areas where the human being is inserted: work, family and social. As human beings that we characterize ourselves for reflective beings, we should help each other without double intentions of improving the modernity in which we live.

No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario