Once I finish my studies in psychology, I would like to continue to specialize in the field of clinical child and youth psychology. I really like this line of psychology because there are more and more children and young people who need a psychological and specialized support first forged by family and school problems. Mental health in Chile and the rest of the world is deplorable, the care they provide in primary care centers and hospitals, there are more and more people suffering from mental illness. It has been shown that during childhood and adolescence the first indicators that trigger the disorder emerge, if you have the tools to help them in their early stages of life, why do not do it? without the excuse that children grow up and realize that they have a disorder to finally help them. That is why, I would like to do my postgraduate at the University of Chile, the academic training that the undergraduate professors have given I find it to be is dedicated and committed. The infant-juvenile clinical line is the approach in one of the first stages of human life in which the psychologist investigates, with the goal in order to eradicate unwanted discomfort and improve the quality of life in children and adolescents in the different areas that are inserted.
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)
Video
Creo que no se puede visualizar desde el mismo blog dejaré el link: https://youtu.be/tiAFL01z1No
-
Meditation according to historians, appeared early in South Asia (India) and then later in Eastern Asia. It was believed that through this p...
-
The opinions and movement of thought, I find useful for the creation of conversations and debates that arise on relevant issues at present; ...
-
The difficult thing personally is the idea of knowing a new language and managing it like a native person who speaks the language perfectly....

No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario