Going through university I did not think it was complex haha or at least never so much, but I think that with two and a half years in the body one gets used to the late nights, hours of sleep and demands of the teachers. It took a while for me to adapt to those little things that only as a higher education student do they live, because I came from a Technical-Professional degree and the type of requirement is different or at least the distinction between Middle and Higher Education is made. In high school everything is easier in my opinion, my times that are prioritized to an educational level that were totally in school, with time to spare, so it has happened to me many times that I would like to double the hours of the day when Intense weeks are coming full of work deliveries and tests (recently this week:C), divide the time doing more than two tasks at once and that time does not catch me like a good Chilean. Of the two and a half years that I have been a student of Psychology at the University of Chile, very few changes in the curriculum have changed, only resignations and changes of academics in 2 subjects of the second year of the degree. Well as academics I have nothing to say, they were professionals in the subjects that they did, where they were always ready for would help with the complexity of the subject.
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)
Video
Creo que no se puede visualizar desde el mismo blog dejaré el link: https://youtu.be/tiAFL01z1No
-
Meditation according to historians, appeared early in South Asia (India) and then later in Eastern Asia. It was believed that through this p...
-
The opinions and movement of thought, I find useful for the creation of conversations and debates that arise on relevant issues at present; ...
-
The difficult thing personally is the idea of knowing a new language and managing it like a native person who speaks the language perfectly....

No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario